Business Lending Services
Whether you are looking for ready cash for short-term funding or loans for larger projects, our experienced commercial Relationship Bankers can help you find the loan that best suits your needs. With our Relationship Bankers, you are guaranteed to get the personalized service you deserve.
Click here for our info regarding the Small Business Administration Information
Commercial Real Estate
First Federal offers a variety of Commercial Real Estate loan options to meet the needs of your business. Our Relationship Bankers will work with you to design a loan that provides the best financing options for you.
We provide funding to:
- Purchase, refinance or renovate investment or owner-occupied commercial property and buildings
- Acquire land and build a new investment or owner-occupied commercial building
- Finance general business needs with a loan collateralized by commercial real estate
- Finance commercial and residential land development projects
First Federal offers very attractive equipment financing packages, usually based on a 3-5 year payback timeline (with monthly principal and interest payments). Equipment financing includes business vehicles, computers, electronic technology, tools, or other fixed assets.
- Flexible terms with competitive interest rates
- Fixed monthly payments to help you manage your budget
- Cover long-term expenditures without depleting your savings or the available funds on your line of credit
Owner Occupied/Investment Real Estate
If your business plan calls for you to purchase or construct a building for your own use, with additional rental/lease space for other concerns to generate additional revenue, First Federal is your first stop for competitive financing options.
First Federal also offers attractive loan options for single-family real estate investors. From purchase, through renovation, to sale, count on First Federal for your financing needs.
Working Capital Lines of Credit
Working Capital Lines of Credit are carefully designed for the specific needs of your business. A Working Capital Line of Credit is the ultimate answer to funding periodic changes in receivables and inventory.
- Relieve the pressure of short-term cash needs, allowing your business to grow
- Take advantage of supplier discounts or unexpected opportunities
- Purchase extra inventory during peak seasons