As we continue to monitor developments regarding the coronavirus, First Federal Savings Bank recognizes that some of our customers may be negatively affected by impacts of this global outbreak. As always, our focus is the safety and well-being of our customers, employees and the communities we serve, and our thoughts are with those who have been impacted. We are taking the necessary steps to avoid potential disruptions of service to our customers.
We also strongly recommend that you leverage all of the available tools and resources for self-service banking and 24/7 account access through our mobile and online services. Through these channels, you can check balances, transfer funds, deposit checks or find the nearest ATM. Information can also be found at www.firstfedevansville.com. If you are not enrolled in Online or Mobile Banking and you need assistance with the process, please visit one of our branches or contact our Deposit Servicing Team.
Below are several ways you can access your account with First Federal /Home Building Savings Bank:
- Visit a banking center: Our banking centers are operating at normal business hours
- Telephone banking: 24/7 by calling (812-401-5158 or 1-866-492-8399)
- Customer Contact Center: You can speak with a representative Monday-Friday 8AM-5PM CST (812-492-8123)
- Online & Mobile Banking: You can access your account on your mobile device or computer (firstfedevansville.com or www.homebuildingsavingsbank.com)
- Drive-thru: Many of our banking centers have drive-thru service (https://www.firstfedevansville.com/banking-centers or https://www.homebuildingsavingsbank.com/banking-centers)
We have contingency plans in place that are designed to prevent any service disruptions due to coronavirus impacts, as we do for any number of scenarios. These include remote access capabilities, alternate work locations for employees and continuity plans for critical operations. We also continue to share health and wellness information, including prevention tips from the Center for Disease Control, with our employees.
While it is impossible for anyone to predict the spread of the coronavirus and fully understand its impact, it does not alter our focus on continuing to serve you. We have the people, technology, products, services and tools to do just that.