Due to the COVID-19 (Coronavirus) health crisis, we are taking immediate action to assist in social distancing efforts based upon the latest recommendations from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and federal and state governments. These are temporary measures taken only for the health and well-being of our customers, team members, and our community during this health crisis.
We have a solid business continuity plan in place, and we will continue to offer complete banking services to you during this unprecedented event. We will continue to closely monitor the situation and resume normal branch operations as soon as possible. First Federal Savings Bank and the banking industry remains strong and very well-capitalized, despite the challenges we, as a nation, are currently facing.
Changes to our normal business practices are summarized below:
In order to provide the safest environment possible for our customers and employees, and to be efficient with staffing availability, our drive-thru service will continue as usual; however, all branch lobbies will be closed effective Thursday, March 19th.
Additionally, if you have a need to meet with one of our banking center associates, or to access your safe deposit box, we will offer an appointment only lobby service beginning Thursday, March 19th during our regular business hours. Please call one of our branches to set up a time to meet with us and we will be happy to serve you.
A list of branch locations and hours can be found here.
Additional 24/7 Banking Service Availability
The Bank has invested in digital technology to allow you access to your accounts on the go or from home 24 hours a day, all year long.
- For cash needs, ATMs are available 24/7 at the following locations.
Digital Banking Channels
We also encourage you to utilize our convenient digital banking channels. You can access your account any time through online banking or via our Mobile App. With our digital banking products, you can accomplish your banking needs 24/7 from the comfort of your own home including making deposits, paying bills, transferring funds, viewing accounts, and paying other individuals through Pop Money.
If you need to set up any of these banking tools, please see below:
Mortgages & Other Loans
- Loan payments can be made through online banking, our Mobile App, or by sending a check through the mail.
- Loan Applications can also be taken through an appointment made with a loan advisor or by clicking on this link.
Preventative Measures Being Taken by First Federal Savings Bank
- All retail locations and administrative offices have been stocked with appropriate sanitizer supplies.
- We are re-organizing the office locations of team members that are needed in our administrative and operational departments to provide stronger social distancing measures.
- Hours will remain the same and our commitment is to continue to serve you and provide you with the highest level of customer service during this crisis, as we always have done.
- Lobby access will be available by appointment only for loan and deposit needs or accessing safe deposit boxes. We are doing this for the protection of both employees and customers.
We will continue to monitor this situation and provide you with the most current information on our website, including any changes or service interruptions that affect our customers. Our Facebook page will also provide timely and ongoing updates.
Our customers are important to us and we want you to know that we will be here for you not only during this crisis, but after this crisis passes. We are a community bank and our goal is to support this community and our customers throughout this unprecedented event. Please stay safe and reach out to us with any questions or concerns you may have during this unprecedented time.