Overdraft Protection Transfers from Checking and Savings
Avoid the cost and embarrassment of a returned check due to a mistake in your checkbook or other oversight by simply using another account to cover the shortage. You can use another Checking account, Statement Savings account, or Centennial Savings account to provide the necessary funds. There is NO minimum to transfer and only the exact amount needed is transferred. Instead of a hefty Non-Sufficient Funds (NSF) fee, Overdraft Protection only charges $6 per transfer!
OOPS! Occasional Overdraft Privilege Service
Consider…have you ever…
- Made a mistake in your checkbook?
- Forgotten to record a deposit? A purchase? A withdrawal? A check order?
- Had a transaction denied or turned down at checkout?
- Had the embarrassment and expense of a returned check ?
We cannot promise or guarantee these things will never happen.
OOPS! Can Mean
- You may avoid high charges from merchants for returned checks
- You may avoid the embarrassment and inconvenience of denied purchases and dishonored checks
- Payment of your occasional and inadvertent overdraft up to your assigned OOPS! limit of $750 or $1,000 will normally be considered. These limits include our customary fees set forth in our fee schedule. Our fees will be added to any outstanding overdrafts you may have and will be applied against your OOPS! limits.
Rather than automatically returning, unpaid, all non-sufficient funds items that you may have, if your “eligible account type” has been opened for at least thirty (30) days and thereafter you maintain your account in good standing, which includes at least:
- Continuing to make deposits consistent with your past practices, and depositing at least $400 or more in your account within each thirty (30) day period,
- You are not in default on any loan obligation to us,
- We reserve the right to require you to pay your outstanding overdraft (negative) balance, including our fees, immediately or on demand, and
- Your account is not the subject of any legal or administrative order or levy, such as bankruptcy or a tax lien, we will consider, without obligation on our part, approving your reasonable overdrafts up to your assigned OOPS! limit, including our fees.
OOPS! Can Help!
You deserve consideration… Rather than automatically returning unpaid all insufficient funds items that you may have, we will consider, without obligation on our part, payment of your reasonable overdrafts up to your assigned OOPS!TM limit. You do not have to apply for this service and you do not need to sign any additional documents for the service. It is already a part of your checking Deposit Account Agreement with us. With some exceptions, most of our checking account types, and individual accounts, are eligible for this service. See “Limitations”, “Eligible Account Types” and “Eligible Transaction Types” set forth in our fee schedule. If you do not use the OOPS! program it costs you nothing. “Use” means you initiate insufficient funds transactions. If you do use the OOPS! program, you will be charged our customary fees.
Contact a banking center nearest you for more information.